Application and Test Fee: 2,000THBThe Application Fee is non-refundable. This payment must be submitted with application. Submitting an application to the school does not guarantee a space for a student.
Enrolment Fee: 100,000THBThis is a non-refundable fee. It is to be paid by new students once they have been accepted for entry to the school. This is a one-time fee.
Tuition fees for the 2018/2019 Academic year: 420,000THBThis is a non-refundable Fee. It is to be paid in two separate instalments arranged by the school.
Refund Policy:Once fees have been paid, there will be no refund provided for the students leaving school before the end of a semester.
Tuition Fee coverage.• All Academic Trips: Day and Overnight Trips related to the Curriculum.
• Personal iPad : Each student will receive their own personal iPad that will be used to assist with their studies.
• Stationary and Materials : The school provides most items.
Any additional items required will be available to be purchased from local suppliers.
• Textbooks : All textbooks are issued on loan and are charged only if lost, damaged or marked in any way.
• Food and Drink : Students get a morning and afternoon snack and they also receive a school lunch which comes with dessert.
International food is provided two days a week.
Additional expenses• All uniforms are available through the school shop and must be purchased by parents.
Required Documents• Applicant's birth certificate
• House registration (Original and Copy).
• Parents' identification card (Original and Copy).
• Guardian's identification card (Original and Copy).
• Deed poll (If any)
• 2 x Applicant's colour photo (1 x 1.5 inches).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and application forms.